Do you love me because I am beautiful, or am I
beautiful because you love
me?


~Oscar Hammerstein II

11.24.2011

Happy Thanksgiving

I must admit... today ended up becoming a much longer day than  planned.

My surgery was on Tuesday at 11:15am. I was released from the hospital yesterday afternoon. Since then, I have been resting and trying to make sure I get down all the fluids I am supposed to every hour. Today being Thanksgiving, all my family came to my parents for the afternoon. I thought I would be up to having so many people around, but I was extremely exhausted when everyone left. Despite being tired, I am thankful that I was able to spend time with people I love. I am also thankful they were willing to change the location of Thanksgiving so that I could attend.
Tomorrow will be another long day, but I look forward to it. More family.... and just a LITTLE shopping :)
I feel blessed that I seem to be recovering quickly and easily. I have very little pain and am able to drink more than is expected of me at this point. My only concern is the low-grade fever I developed this afternoon.
Everyone has been such a great help to me in so many ways. I appreciate all that has been done for me.... more than anyone could ever know!!!

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment