Do you love me because I am beautiful, or am I
beautiful because you love
me?


~Oscar Hammerstein II

7.29.2010

Busy Busy Busy

Summer flew by and I can't believe I'm coming up on my last month of break. I thought the beginning of summer was busy, but this last month is going to be even more jam-packed.
Saturday is tubing for Mom's birthday. Work Tuesday and leave for camping Wednesday. Somehow I have to finish packing and shopping for the camping trip.
Later in the month there is a comedy show to attend, a field-trip with my daycare kids, and a garage sale (which I also have to prepare for starting now). About a million other small events fill in all the gaps between the larger events I have to do.
I've had a lot on my mind lately and a lot of ideas for things I want to do... Seems like time is flying by fast, and I have to figure out how to sort out all of my ideas. There's never enough time in the day... seems I am a victim of "the big rush" of life.
I actually can't wait to settle into a schedule again when my classes pick up in the fall. Hopefully that will give more structure and I won't feel like I'm being pulled in so many directions.
I am going to start writing again while we are on the camping trip. Hopefully I can become inspired by something while I'm up there. I really miss writing and sharing my work with other people.
For now, I am going to get some much needed sleep.
Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment