Do you love me because I am beautiful, or am I
beautiful because you love
me?


~Oscar Hammerstein II

7.17.2010

Accomplishments

Woke up with an upset tummy and missed VBS thanks to it. I was sure today was not going to be a good day, but it didn't turn out half bad.
I made the first, of what I hope to be many, major accomplishments toward losing weight and becoming a healthier person. I turned down fast food for lunch... When I went through my first dramatic weight loss change I decided not to eat anymore fast food and was successful. Somehow, in the last two years, I have let it sneak back into my diet... the worst thing I could have ever done. But not today! And it felt really good to make that choice.
Also got to go out this evening and get some work done in the yard and begin sanding the coffee and end tables so we can get them stained and put them to use.
All in all, it ended up being a productive day.

No comments:

Post a Comment